Technology is the center of Vyve Broadband, and it is what we do best. Our products and services are built to keep up with the latest technology that customers need today and in the future. Our technicians are not only delivering this product to our customers, but they are the face of Vyve, and they deliver a world-class customer experience. Our technology group has openings for service installers, who work directly with customers, Network Operations Center (NOC) who keep a close eye on our network and enable us to get ahead of any impairments before they impact our customers, and Engineering who design, implement, maintain, and support our growing network infrastructure. Our technology group provides career paths and growth within each of the functions and even sometimes in other Vyve groups. If you are looking for a job that will provide you a career opportunity of a lifetime, check out our openings as we would like to have you on the team.
Technician Progression Program
This program allows techs to self-promote into higher-level positions through the online SCTE curriculum, instructor lead, and online training:
- Online courses provide all of the materials required that can be completed during off-work hours.
- Learned skills are demonstrated by passing certification tests and completing field practicals.
- Techs can self-progress to the specialist level.
- With each new certification, to a higher certification level, techs are moved to a new title and into a new compensation range.
- To participate, Techs must be in good performance standing and must have Key Performance Indicators (KPI) results in line with the regional standards. KPIs include:
- Repeat Trouble Calls
- Install and repair quality
- Production Level
Click on a position title to apply.